Agriculture, Investment and Innovation is the theme of this year's Asian Market Forum to be held at JCU's Townsville Campus.
Who should attend?
- investors/traders/producers can discuss partnering face-to-face with key decision makers of firms from China representing over 15 industries and from six provinces;
- producers/manufacturers will get an insight into the dynamic Asian market demand which can drive what they produce;
- current exporters will get ideas on how/where to expand their volumes or what to diversify into;
- trade and investment officials will get a strategic overview of Asian markets and can pass that onto potential investors;
- excellent opportunities to network with those like-minded to boost our region’s engagement with the growing Asian market.
Download the brochure here for more information.