More pages in this section
Page last updated on 30-05-2023.
The Port of Townsville and Lucinda are located on Strategic Port Land.
Under the Transport Infrastructure Act 1994 the Port of Townsville and Lucinda has Land Use Plans that set out the types of land uses that are permitted. The Port has a statutory planning function under the Planning Act 2016 to handle all applications for works or development approvals on Strategic Port Land. Works on Port Land require Land Owner Consent from the Corporation.
If you have any planning queries, please contact Port’s planner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning Instruments / Forms / Fact Sheets
- Strategic Plan - Land Use Plan - Townsville
- Strategic Plan - Land Use Plan - Lucinda
- Planning Codes & Guidelines
- Sustainable Port Guidelines
- Land Owner Consent - Request Form (word)
- Land Owner Consent - Request Form (pdf)
- Land Use Plan - Fact Sheet
- Land Use Planning & Development Approvals - Fact Sheet
- Preparation & Assessment of Assessable Development / Works Proposals - Fact Sheet
- Preparation & Assessment of Exempt & Self Assessable Development / Works Proposals - Fact Sheet
For planning enquiries, please contact:
p (07) 4781 1500